Thursday, June 16, 2011

Is so you think you can dance season 8 rigged?

okay, I've been watching this show for years and it seems completely
different and I don't like what its turning into. I don't get how
magically The Broadway dancer, picks broadway as his performance, and
how the ballroom dancer, picks ballroom, and same with contemporary. I
don't think its fair because then maybe their partners doesn't get
what their specialized in, like Clarice, she got beated down by Nigel
because she didn't keep up with her partner, when of course she's not
going to outshine him in what he's specialized in and I know if it was
what she was specialized in then she would have done better and he
would have done worse. so anyways, is it rigged or not, because I
couldn't even finish the show because I felt it was all planned out.
THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment